Re: Big data applications for general users based on RDF - where are they?

From: Dominic Oldman <doint@oldman.me.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 11:11:54 +0100 (BST)
To: "brunni@netestate.de" <brunni@netestate.de>
Cc: "public-lod@w3 org" <public-lod@w3.org>
I agree about the bank statement example. But I have plenty of use cases that are desperately needed in my domain and which just can't be achieved by relational and XML means.

I bet this list can think of loads of examples and use cases (please post them)  in their respectively domains, and talking with users will uncover many more if you explain the potential in non technical terms.

Dominic

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android