Re: What Does Point Number 3 of TimBL's Linked Data Mean?

What it means now, or at any point in time, must be inclusive to new
in-development or in-use things, other wise it will never mean anything
else later down the line.

If you want it to mean a very specific set of things at any one time, then
take "Linked Data" down the standardization path and give it fixed versions
which are RECs.

I don't see anybody saying "don't use RDF" or "RDF is a bad idea for Linked
Data, use Y instead". I just see some people inferring that RDF precludes
all other things, and other people saying why should it preclude everything
else?

ps: I'd be very wary about saying that any web tech is ".. *the* universal
..", many of them are Uniform, non are truly universal, even within their
specific domains, and any such claims will always be disagreed with by
somebody as they are always untrue claims and alternatives always exist.

Best,

Nathan