Re: Fwd: Linked Data discussions require better communication

On 6/21/13 11:24 AM, Stephane Fellah wrote:

> Kingsley,
>
> Context reminder: I am trying to clarify the definition of Linked Data
> and argue for the need of URIs, HTTP and RDF Model to create Linked
> Data (as defined by TBL). I am trying to illustrate what is Linked
> Data and what is not Lined Data through the use of examples.

Context alignment: what makes [1] Linked Data, RDF, or RDF based Linked
Data or something else? This is a very simple example. It reflect the
fundamental point re. Linked Data and RDF.

Again, what makes my sample document *uniquely* RDF? By that I mean why
is it certainly RDF but not some other mechanism for structured data
representation such as EAV/CR? You also had a CSV example in the footer
of the DBpedia page I referenced.

Links:

1.
<http://kingsley.idehen.net/DAV/home/kidehen/Public/DropBox/Public/Linked%20Data%20Resources/linked-data-rdf-test2.ttl>
-- a URI/URL denoting my sample document comprised of structured content
that is 100% compatible with TimBL's linked data memes, so what makes it
uniquely RDF?

Kingsley