RE: Linked Data discussions require better communication

I created ugly slide awhile back to help illustrate TimBL's 4 rules and 5 stars and "Linked Data" into relative perspective. Using this table structure, you can encourage people plot the name of their dataset onto the grid and then encourage them to push it towards the lower right corner.

Jeff

[cid:image002.png@01CE6E75.1B6361D0]

From: Stephane Fellah [mailto:fellahst@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 11:25 AM
To: Linked Data community
Subject: Fwd: Linked Data discussions require better communication

Kingsley,

Context reminder: I am trying to clarify the definition of Linked Data and argue for the need of URIs, HTTP and RDF Model to create Linked Data (as defined by TBL). I am trying to illustrate what is Linked Data and what is not Lined Data through the use of examples. I also trying to pinpoint the dangers of drifting away from this definition based on my personal experience.