Re: Linked Data discussions require better communication

My 2c is .. i agree with kingsley diagram , linked data should be possible
without RDF (no matter serialization) :)
however this is different from previous definitions

i think its a step forward.. but it is different from previously. Do we
want to call it  Linked Data 2.0? under this definition also
schema.orgmarked up pages would be linked data .. and i agree plenty
with this .

Gio