Re: 返: Proof: Linked Data does not require RDF

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 7:13 PM, Ted Thibodeau Jr <tthibodeau@openlinksw.com
> wrote:

> I'd like to see the results of a well-designed survey on the
> subject

It's funny because all the people (only 3 counted so far) that are
complaining about the quality of the poll question, aren't coming up with a
better question to ask.

To me "In normal usage within the Semantic Web community, does the term
"Linked Data" imply the use of RDF?" is a well designed question that
exposes the *evidence* about whether the term Linked Data implies RDF. This
is the entire subject of our current debate.

And the results show a 82% trend towards this view. So I don't understand
why people think it's a poorly designed question. Can you please then come
up with a better designed question to ask?