Re: Proof: Linked Data does not require RDF (was: Re: The need for RDF in Linked Data)

nice examples,

here are my 2 cents :

from a Linked Data perspective RDF is not an ~interface and therefor
should (must) not be the dependency of something else.
RDF however makes use of http keys (IRI) which makes entity descriptions
dereferenceable which in turn is essential to Linked Data.
If it is an EAV model on triple basis or something else does not really
matter as long as there is a way to find out how to intepret the data
retrieved.

i guess the correct answer to "Does Linked Data require RDF" is indeed :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_%28negative%29

wkr turnguard

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION