Re: The need for RDF in Linked Data

Nicely done, Kingsley!  That is an excellent exploration of the boundaries.

Yes, it is RDF (of course), but crappy RDF since the predicates are hardly likely to be reused by others or even mapped via owl:sameAs.

Yes, it is Linked Data, but crappy Linked Data because it doesn't link out to anything.  The bogus Content-Type is something we have (almost) all learned to live with.

Crappy != broken, but it is still crappy ;-)

Regards,
Dave
--
http://about.me/david_wood