Re: JSON-LD/RDF feedback (Linked Data & RDF Conflation Deconstructed)

FYI:

I am cc'ing this list because the it provides a very good analysis of
the current problem re. Linked Data and RDF conflation.

I encourage you to read on....

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com