Re: Representing NULL in RDF

I heard somebody saying mapping from RDB to RDF? :)

In the RDB2RDF Direct Mapping [1], we do not generate a triple for null
values.

We also studied the direct mapping in the case that there are null values
in our WWW2012 paper [2]

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdb-direct-mapping/
[2] http://www2012.wwwconference.org/proceedings/proceedings/p649.pdf

Juan Sequeda