Re: isDefinedBy and isDescribedBy, Tale of two missing predicates

Thanks - I thought as much, I think, but I was unclear.
The issue I was pondering on was whether it was being suggested that a
server could avoid sending the Gigs of data in <http://example.com/about>
when asked for one of the many hash URIs in <http://example.com/about>,
such as <http://example.com/about#alice>, but just responding with the rdf
for <http://example.com/about#alice>.
I think that the hash is stripped off, as you say, long before the server
in any case; but even of it wasn't, then things would break because of
caching of <http://example.com/about>, etc..
This was all in relation to whether hash URIs are a problem for big files,
but that has long gone in the stream of emails now, I guess :-)
Best