wdrs:describedby

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 17:41:38 +0000
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
The 303 debate has prompted me to re-look at the definition of
wdrs:describedby - and it's obvious that the POWDER WG (which I
chaired), made an error.

I've begun the process of seeking to change the spec so that the range
restriction on this property will be removed [1]. Therefore,
wdrs:describedby, like the @rel link, will be able to point to any kind
of descriptive resource and will not imply that the description is
provided in POWDER.

I hope, therefore, that there will be no need to define a new property
of isDefinedBy.

Cheers

Phil.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-powderwg/2010Nov/0002.html