Branding?

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 23:08:16 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
JSON-SD doesn't really roll off of the tongue... neither did JSON-LD or
RDFa. HTML is only used because it's been around forever... but it's a
pretty crappy brand name. Any thoughts on what this technology should be
called as we ready it for public consumption?

I was thinking: Structure

"Structure allows you to express Linked Data in JSON"

Yes, I realize that isn't entirely accurate, but tag-lines rarely are
accurate. Thoughts on branding the technology so that it's easy to drop
into a conversation without scaring Web developers away or making people
feel as if the conversation is going to take a scary turn toward geek-speak?

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Uber Comparison of RDFa, Microformats and Microdata
http://manu.sporny.org/2011/uber-comparison-rdfa-md-uf/