Re: PUT,POST,PATCH of <> a ldp:Container

I think these are good questions to ask. The spec is currently silent
about these. We already agreed to clarify that containers can be created
using POST to another container just like any other resource.

The spec currently allows servers to create resources using PUT (section
4.4.6) I would expect the same to be true for containers and PATCH.

Now, the question of type casting is a different one. I wouldn't necessary
want to disallow it but I certainly wouldn't require it.

Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nmihindu@fi.upm.es> wrote on 05/03/2013
03:40:26 AM: