Re: AGENDA: LD4LT call Thursday 17th July 15.00 CEST, 13.00 UTC

Thanks a lot Penny for your feedback,

I can modify the wiki
<http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Licensing_information> with your
comments, or if you like feel free to edit it yourself.
The next step would be editing the spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15SE4_qAqYFostmD52uKxpkCPZh1f5TrPeoXKNTlDYpQ/edit#gid=0>,
with a detailed account of the classes and properties.
It has been suggested during the call linking the type of resources to
the dcat:Distribution (described by a dcat:mediaType); I will update the
model with this. Similar feedback is welcome!

Regards,
Víctor