Re: Proposal: remove “.” from namefollower

> > > we already accept that our
> > > names and XML names are not exactly the same.
> >
> > I don't think that this is universally accepted!
> >
> > Do you mean (1) it is not universally accepted that this is what the
> > spec currently says, or (2) it is not universally agreed that this is an
> > optimal design?

I had better mean 2, or else admit to delusions!

In fact, my concern here is around taking decisions now that limit our options on decisions we currently have parked around allowing colons in iXML names and namespaces, and my reply a knee-jerk reaction to that!

Tom

Tomos Hillman
eXpertML Ltd
+44 7793 242058