Re: Wednesdays Telecon; Call for agenda

On Mar 14, 2013, at 6:15 AM, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:

> Please provide any agenda items you would like included on our upcoming
> teleconference this coming Wednesday 20 March at 21:00Z.

Three agenda items so far.

Summary of User Context edits including new settings keys: fontSize, fontSizeMinimum, invertColors, pointOfRegard, screenReaderActive, screenReaderName, screenReaderVersion, signLanguage, subtitle, subtitleLanguages, subtitleType, transcript. Should we support the additional FCC settings for subtitle colors/fonts/etc? What others do we need?

Summary/brainstorm of current ideas regarding UA privacy policy settings by settings group dictionaries: GeneralKeys, AuditoryAlternativeKeys, and ScreenReaderKeys, probably more… Access restriction to first from group, by domain, by access control. Potentially also limiting initial access to user-initiated event rather than something like onload.

Brainstorm alternate names for the Point-of-Regard concept.