Re: Wednesdays Telecon; Call for agenda

James:

James Craig writes:
> On Mar 14, 2013, at 6:15 AM, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
>
> > Please provide any agenda items you would like included on our upcoming
> > teleconference this coming Wednesday 20 March at 21:00Z.
>
> Three agenda items so far.
>
> Summary of User Context edits including new settings keys: fontSize, fontSizeMinimum, invertColors, pointOfRegard, screenReaderActive, screenReaderName, screenReaderVersion, signLanguage, subtitle, subtitleLanguages, subtitleType, transcript. Should we support the additional FCC settings for subtitle colors/fonts/etc? What others do we need?
Suggest we try covering these between:

* Editor's Report for the noncontroversial white space support.
* Context Issues & Actions (or Security/Privacy) agenda for the
* others.

> Summary/brainstorm of current ideas regarding UA privacy policy settings by settings group dictionaries: GeneralKeys, AuditoryAlternativeKeys, and ScreenReaderKeys, probably moreā€¦ Access restriction to first from group, by domain, by access control. Potentially also limiting initial access to user-initiated event rather than something like onload.
Probably grist for a more in depth WBS or two. In any case, let's keep
this with Security/Privacy for now. I'm sure we'll still be discussing
this weeks hence.

> Brainstorm alternate names for the Point-of-Regard concept.
Added at end of the agenda. While we may not get that far this call, it
will stay on the agenda until we've disposed of the topic.

PS: It's always cool to suggest agenda edits/additions and/or
reordering. Any TF member is welcome to do so in advance--or at the top
of the call.

Thanks for this email. It was helpful in setting the WBS and this week's
agenda.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.443.300.2200