From: Mansour, Kamal [mailto:Kamal.Mansour@monotype.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 9:27 AM
To: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>
Subject: Re: Report on Meeting with Prof. Quejingzhabu

Hi Greg,

Please refer me to the specific items on which you would like my comments.
Thanks,

Kamal

From: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net<mailto:greck@postone.net>>
Date: Saturday, 12 December 2015 at 01:33
To: siqin <siqin@almas.co.jp<mailto:siqin@almas.co.jp>>, "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org<mailto:public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org<mailto:public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>>

Siqin,
Yes, thank you for the note.
I agree with you totally.
I am working on a new DS01 that incorporates all of these changes from the Hohot Meetings.

Badral, Kamal,
Could I hear from each of you on the notes included in the “Report on Meeting with Prof. Quejingzhabu”?
Thanks,
Greg