Resolving the NNBSP problem

On 16/12/2015 06:55, Greg Eck wrote:
 > ØAdobe Acrobat dropping NNBSP upon cut-and-paste. *Jirimutu, are you
 > going to follow-up on this one?*
 >
 > I was not able to contact the proper person in Adobe yet. I would like
 > to ask if any member know who can response on this ?
 >
 > Not sure who to recommend here – can others pass Jirimutu a reference at
 > Adobe?

folks, please meet Leonard Rosenthol, PDF Architect from Adobe (cc'ed on
this email). He would like to help with the NNBSP problem. Jirimutu, or
someone, could you please send him an example PDF that would help him
understand the problem?

thanks Leonard!

ri

ps: note that Leonard isn't on the public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org list, so
we'll need to keep him in cc for this discussion.