Re: Two Final Threads - Diphthongs / Final glyph checks

Hi Jirimutu and all,
I think, discussion about "whether Mongolian has diphthongs or not"
makes no sense. Mongolian has diphthongs.
Using ayi, eyi etc. doesn't related to existence of diphthong. Let's
think about final form. We never use y for diphthongs in final case.

Badral