RE: Overide #2 (NA and GA)

Hi Greg and Richard,

Maybe my hurried answers in this morning from hotel is making you two confused.
Because the font we are using is not same. Actually, the NA in Altanodu should be un-dotted NA, even it is followed by Vowel O.
We are using "NA followed by abnormal <O, FVS1>" as the condition to keep the medial NA as un-dotted.

For the medial NA case, let me explain more in details.
As the Greg's Orverride rule,

OverRide #2
U+1828 N ←First Medial Form (un-dotted medial NA)
If   (Initial_Vowel+N+Mongolian_Vowel) OR  (Medial_Vowel+N+Mongolian_Vowel)
 then N ← Second Medial Form (dotted medial NA)
If (N+FVS2)
      /*This is OverRide #2 over-riding normal grammatical rulings special case of compound names*/
then N ← Third Medial Form (un-dotted medial NA)

But we are handling the compound names as bellow now.
Because as we know all of the override case is the un-dotted medial NA follows the vowel,
but the vowel will be written as the abnormal forms with one tooth.
U+1828 N ←First Medial Form (un-dotted medial NA)
If   (Initial_Vowel+N+Mongolian_Vowel+ is not FVS1-3) OR  (Medial_Vowel+N+Mongolian_Vowel+ is not FVS1-3)
 then N ← Second Medial Form (dotted medial NA)

It is means that we saw the <medial Vowel, FVS1-3> as the abnormal vowel, the medial NA will remain the un-dotted form.

As my point of view, it is ok to prepare this <NA, FVS2> override mapping rule for medial NA.
But we consider all of these kind of characters which have contextual toggles.
Maybe you say it is only the medial (I, NA, GA), final GA exist this problem.

I can raise medial (OE, UE, QA, DA, YA, WA, ) additionally, even if there are no proper word example,
maybe we need to write one mistaken word to show the mistake.
Do we need to prepare this kind of extra mapping encoding ?
Our solution is that we do not need this kind of extra encoding rule for these requirement.
We only use NIRUGU or ZWJ to clear the contextual rules and show the default form.

....NIRUGU + NA + NIRUGU ...... or .....ZWJ + NA + ZWJ will always be the un-dotted form.
....NIRUGU + GA + NIRUGU ...... or .....ZWJ + GA + ZWJ will always be the un-dotted form.

This is only one suggestion. We can accept if you list it on the rule anyway.
It is not the big problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Jirimutu
Almas Inc.
101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp   Mobile : 090-6174-6115
Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082
http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/
http://www.mongolfont.com/
Inner Mongolia Delehi Information Technology Co. Ltd.
010010 13th floor of Uiles Hotel, No 89 XinHua east street XinCheng District, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia
Mail:  jirimutu@delehi.com       Mobile:18647152148
Phone:  +86-471-6661969,      Ofiice: +86-471-6661995
http://www.delehi.com/