From: jrmt@almas.co.jp [mailto:jrmt@almas.co.jp]
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2015 5:02 PM
To: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>; public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org
Subject: 【Corrected:】 FVS Assignment for QA/GA (was: New Thread - FVS Assignment MisMatch)

Hi Greg,

I had some mistakes in the table of GA in my document in last mail.
I have corrected it and resent the file again to  forum.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jirimutu
Almas Inc.
101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp<mailto:jrmt@almas.co.jp>   Mobile : 090-6174-6115
Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082
http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/