From: jrmt@almas.co.jp [mailto:jrmt@almas.co.jp]
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 3:33 PM
To: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>; public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org
Subject: RE: New Thread - FVS Assignment MisMatch

Hi Greg,

I have created the detailed document to explain why we do not agree
U1836_YA Medial Variant Selection sequence of New Proposal.
This our team's opinion and also represents some users from  Inner Mongolia Publishing Group,
Inner Mongolia Educational Publishing house.

Please find the attached pdf file. I have created one word file actually,
but it is exceed the mailbox limitation.

I have uploaded the word file to our mail server. Please download it from URL if you need the word file.

http://www.mongolfont.com/w3c/U1836_Impact.docx

Maybe we can create a new thread to discuss this. Or we can create one thread for each Mongolian Characters.
If there is no discussion related characters, we can skip them.
I think most of the characters, have a little bit clarification as my investigation.

Thanks and  Best Regards,

Jirimutu
Almas Inc.
101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp<mailto:jrmt@almas.co.jp>   Mobile : 090-6174-6115
Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082
http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/