RE: ISSUE-88: progress?

Dear Sam, Paul, and Maciej,

I'm writing on behalf of the Internationalization Core Working Group. I've been tasked [1] with following up on Issue-88. This is the issue concerning the <meta http-equiv="Content-Language">. You had a recent call for consensus and we'd like to know whether our proposal was accepted.

We're hoping this issue can be resolved. Please let us know how we can assist in reaching closure.

Addison

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/03/10-core-minutes.html#action01

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126