Re: i18n tests for HTML

On Mon, 2010-03-22 at 13:54 +0100, James Graham wrote:
> Another passing thought I had is that many of these tests look like they
> could be refactored to be reftests (compare rendering of two documents
> for (in)equality). This would allow them to be run automatically rather
> than requiring manual work.

Seems a good idea but that will require more work. I might do a two
stages approach, convert them to HTML 5 first and only after that look
into making reftests.

Richard, re your PHP script, I can certainly do that for the HTML 5
conversion but I doubt it's going to be easy for reftests since we need
to generate two files.

Philippe