RE: Issue 88, content-language-multiple: change proposal

As a result of the i18n telecon discussion I have changed two things in the change proposal:

[1] Propose that 'document-wide default language' now be changed to 'Content Language pragma language' (not very beautiful, but most accurate).

[2] Added another impact:
"Establishes a clear precedence model for language declarations: language attribute is stronger than HTTP or pragma (defined in HTML 4), pragma is stronger than HTTP (not clear in HTML 4)."

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead