Re: suggestion for tag set <sarcasm> </sarcasm> pair

Hi Emmanuelle,

*Note:* the sarcasm element is not an official or unofficial proposal for
anything, its just an experiment i put together yesterday to show how
custom elements *could* be used to create, well, a custom <sarcasm> element.

As I stated to Jukka, if you can think of a better way to express the
semantics I urge you to do any of the following:
1. file issues https://github.com/stevefaulkner/5-sarcasm/issues
2. fork and change , submit pull requests if desired.
3. create an alternative sarcasm design pattern in some form

--

Regards

SteveF