Re: Any plans to support custom representation formats for date inputs in HTML 5?

Yes, or when the user saves his local preference in the app, and the logs
into the app from many different places with possibly different locales.

By the way -- is that page all the documentation for date inputs in the
whole spec?

In particular:

- How browsers should treat dates when step is 60, and the form is
initially populated with a date like 2014-1-20 56:17

Right now Chrome does not allow you to submit such a form as it considers
56:17 invalid. But step being 60 could also mean that date can be
incremented only in 60 second intervals, no matter what the initial value
is.

Best regards,
Behrang Saeedzadeh