RE: Last Call decision poll

> Why are we having a last call poll on a draft that isn't even published yet?

The poll is to permit WG members to express their position on whether each candidate document should be moved to Last Call Working Draft status.  We have provided a link to each document for your review.  The documents are linked to in the poll itself and in the announcement message.

> Publish it with a date first and then call the poll, so that the comments received can be grounded on a specific version of the specs.

None of the documents under review are being changed during this poll period.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada