Re: REVERT REQUEST for "crossorigin" attribute

On Thu, 23 Jun 2011 19:24:01 +0200, John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>
wrote:
> I stand, loudly applaud and cheer Julian, then sit back down and shut up.
> He's said it - how does the WG plan to respond to this very real and
> honest statement? Are we in Last Call (first, second or 15th?), and does
> not that mean that the specification is "frozen" for wider review?

It's quite normal for editor's drafts of Last Call documents to change in
response to feedback. E.g. something very similar happened to the Progress
Events specification the WebApps WG is developing.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/