Re: CP is incoherent, and the decision is a vague change to the CP

Sam, Ian,

This is the change based on what I believe to be the chairs decision with a
bug correction to ensure the blink rate returns the appropriate data time
as specified by WebIDL. It preserves canDrawCustom and does not apply the
baseline change but incorporates the other changes in our change proposal.

(See attached file: canvascarseldecision20110426.html)

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group