Re: role="subheading" or role="subtitle" to replace hgroup

On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 10:00:45 +0100, Masataka Yakura
<myakura.web@gmail.com> wrote:

> Given that: major browsers now recognize hgroup in parsing and styling
> level [1][2][3][4][5]; some people have already start using it; and
> there are lots of books on HTML5 markup talking about using hgroup
> along with sectioning elements, so I don't really want hgroup to be
> removed from the spec...

As the author of an HTML5 book, I'd be delighted to remove hgroup from it
and talk about <div role=subheading> or <div subheading> or whatever.

(Not speaking as a rep from Opera)

--
Hang loose and stay groovy,

Bruce Lawson