Re: Issue-85

On 10/12/2010 08:16 AM, Steven Faulkner wrote:
> What is going to happen in regards to: ISSUE-109: aria-section-title
> <http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/109> ? and the resulting poll?
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-109-objection-poll/results
> I have asked this question to the chairs on several occasions, but
> received no reply. Does it have to be included in issue129?

Current status on issue 109 is that we have two change proposals and a
survey, and the action is on the chairs, so no further action is
required by the Working Group on this item.

Given the changes being discussed for issue 129, the chairs expect to
resolve that issue before coming back to issue 109.

- Sam Ruby