ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 08:16:18 -0500
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
The HTML WG Chairs are evaluating the status of the current three
different ISSUE-27: rel-ownership change proposals.  See:

Before the Chairs issue a survey on this issue we would like to ensure
that there is AT LEAST one "advocate" in the WG for each of the three
change proposals.  If there are NO advocates for one or more of the
proposals then the Chairs propose to drop that change proposal from the
eventual WG survey on Issue-27 since we believe that will greatly
simplify the survey and the results processing.

Please reply to this email if you are an advocate FOR one or more of the
following change proposals with a clear indication of which proposal(s)
you support:

1. Change Proposal: Replace Wiki-Based Link Relation Registry with IANA
registry proposed by "Web Linking" draft
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jan/1006.html

2. Change Proposal: A wiki is fine
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Oct/0363.html

3. Change Proposal: Rel Registry at the W3C
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/RelRegistryAtTheW3C

If someone else advocates for a proposal you support there is NO need to
respond since we are looking for AT LEAST one "advocate".  This is NOT
an attempt to poll the WG on which change proposal is the most popular.

This request for input closes on Fri Nov 19 at midnight ET.

- Sam Ruby