ISSUE-124 rel-limits - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 03:22:56 -0800
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

The current status for this issue:

- We have a single change proposal to allow use of the "nofollow" and "noreferrer" relations on <link> elements

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit alternate Change Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than the specific one in the existing Change Proposals.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by December 10th, 2010, we proceed to evaluate the change proposal that we have received to date.

- Sam Ruby