Re: ISSUE-66 Change Proposal: be more explicit about potential repair techniques

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:28:05 -0600
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>, Matt May <mattmay@adobe.com>, public-html@w3.org
Possibly. I get my acronyms confused sometimes (and can't easily verify
right now, as I've spent most of the past several days getting the web
through my phone).

-TJ

On Mar 10, 2010 10:44 AM, "Maciej Stachowiak" <mjs@apple.com> wrote:

On Mar 9, 2010, at 6:37 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote: > On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at
7:29 PM, John Foliot <j...
Did you guys perhaps mean UAAG rather than WCAG? WCAG is about content
accessibility, but this part of the spec is all about a UA repair technique.

Regards,
Maciej