Re: Issues 89 through 97

Shelley Powers wrote:
> I would like ensure, though, that the group is instructed that all
> proposals, in support of zero-edits and otherwise, are also due this
> time.

That's not really fair, since a counter proposal should be able to
address the rationale included in yours.  So I don't believe a good
counter proposal can be or should be written until after the initial
change proposal has been received.  Then there should also be some time
permitted to make changes based on feedback and the content of the
counter proposals.

It's also not worth spending time writing a counter proposal to a
proposal that may not even get written.  If you don't get it in on time,
then the issue will be closed and we won't have to worry about a counter
proposal.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/