Re: Chairs Solicit Proposals for 89, 90, 91, 92, 95 **CORRECTION**

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com> wrote:

> On Jan 13, 2010, at 8:03 AM, Sam Ruby wrote:
>
>> In each of these emails, I stated "If no Change Proposals are written by
>> February 14, 2010 this issue will be closed without prejudice."  What should
>> have been said per the Decision Policy is "If no one volunteers by February
>> 14, 2010 this issue will be closed without prejudice".  If somebody
>> volunteers, they will have one month to write a change proposal from the
>> date they volunteer.
>>
>> I apologize for any confusion this error may have caused.
>
> I recorded these calls for proposals on the issue status page.
>
> Regards,
> Maciej

I do plan on volunteering to submit proposals for these, but I have a
book deadline next month, which takes precedence.

If the chairs are willing to let me have until March 14th in order to
do the Change Proposals, I'll volunteer right now. Otherwise, I'll
have to wait until just before Feb. 14th, and then volunteer.

Shelley