Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-35 aria-processing (ends 2009-12-17)

On Jan 4, 2010, at 4:48 AM, Laura Carlson wrote:

> Hi Maciej,
>
> How can an issue be closed that has open actions bound to it?

See the prior justification, plus the lack of objections in the
designated time period for objections. None of the associated actions
seemed likely to result in a monolithic Change Proposal. They do seem
likely to result in new bugs and issues along the lines of ISSUE-85 <http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/85
 >, which is great.

In the meantime, it doesn't seem helpful to the group's bookkeeping to
hold this issue open.

> Since you closed ISSUE-35 aria-processing [1] that Cynthia originally
> raised, will new issue(s) be opened to track Steve's two open ARIA
> actions? They are ACTION-158 [2] and ACTION-138 [3]. Both of them are
> currently bound to ISSUE-35.

For now, I've unbound both of the actions from ISSUE-35; they are now
freestanding actions.

Note: the issue was closed without prejudice. That means that if I
made a mistake in closing or if new info comes up then we can still
reopen it. In particular, if anyone wants to write a monolithic Change
Proposal for ISSUE-35, instead of handling any needed changes
individually, then I will gladly reopen it.

Regards,
Maciej