Re: "image analysis heuristics" (ISSUE-66)

Sorry for top posting here, but can I make a suggestion?

Matt's original change proposal was a simple one: to remove the one
paragraph.

Discussion about this change proposal evolved into general suggestions for a
new paragraph, either in the same location, or a new location. What the new
paragraph states and where seems to be the object of some contention. Or
perhaps, just the location, I can't tell from the discussion.

Would it not be a cleaner move to return to Matt's simple change proposal,
about removing the paragraph, and then call for new change proposals about
text and location of this particular paragraph?

The new change proposals aren't necessarily counter proposals, because none
of the new proposals disagree with Matt's change proposal, which was to
remove the one paragraph. They're original change proposals that somewhat
bypass the "file-a-bug/editor-response/create-issue/create-change-proposals"
process.

This separates what seems to me, to be two different actions: one that
doesn't really seem to have disagreement (remove the existing paragraph);
one that does have some contention (a new paragraph in the existing
location, as compared to the same new paragraph in a new location).

Sorry this is procedural discussion, but seems relevant to solving this
issue and moving forward. Cleanly, at least.

As for Web Browser section name, that's an entire new thing and unrelated to
the change proposal under discussion.

Shelley