Re: Accessibility Task Force

I would have no problem changing "commit" to "propose" as you suggest
below. I expect PF would not object to that. PF certainly does not intend to assert
authority to edit any other Wg's documents. While the intent of a joint
TF is to develop mutually satisfactory solutions, it is still the
exclusive responsibility of each Wg to agree on and effect its own edits.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;
		sip:janina@CapitalAccessibility.Com