Re: Canvas 2D API specification update

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> This message deserves a reply, but I am going to stay out of this thread
> until I can get someone else to represent Apple's position in this
> matter. All of my remarks so far are solely on behalf of myself
> personally and Apple, but since this is a sensitive issue, I would like
> to avoid confusion with my co-chair role. It may take a few days to find
> someone else at Apple who can take up this discussion.

Please don't wait. Just mention as a foreline that you're posting
without your WG co-chair hat or without your Apple hat, that's all.
First, that's how things have been going in the W3C since the very
beginning, second we trust you enough to make the difference between
"official" and "personal" messages.

</Daniel>