Re: Canvas 2D API specification update

This message deserves a reply, but I am going to stay out of this
thread until I can get someone else to represent Apple's position in
this matter. All of my remarks so far are solely on behalf of myself
personally and Apple, but since this is a sensitive issue, I would
like to avoid confusion with my co-chair role. It may take a few days
to find someone else at Apple who can take up this discussion.

Regards,
Maciej