Re: ISSUE-76: Need feedback on splitting Microdata into separate specification

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> Incidentally, I feedback from the Working Group is welcome and
> encouraged on the topic of whether Microdata should be split out of the
> main spec, even in advane of the Change Proposal. Right now it's not
> clear to me who in the Working Group is in favor of or against this
> change, and why.

I'm in favor for removing it from HTML5, for the reasons Manu gave
(independent evolvability, consistency with RDFa being not included),
but also because I believe that HTML5 is already too big, and that any
step that removes a non-essential part is welcome.

Best regards, Julian