Re: ssh key (Was: Why I don't attend the weekly teleconference (Was: Input on the agenda))

On 7/3/09 9:46 AM, Shelley Powers wrote:

> I know there was good natured joshing on this in the WhatWG IRC, but
> did you get access to the actual HTML 5 document, or only the
> repository, where you can create a duplicate for editing an
> alternative?

Hi Shelley,

I'm not sure. I can cvs checkout all of the existing documents. I don't
plan on finding out if I can edit the documents that are already there,
since I don't want to overwrite the work of others. Everyone's work
deserves respect.

The chairs have repeatedly stated that anyone is welcome to produce a
document. It's probably just the fact that there has been only one
document up until now that makes people think they need access to Ian's
document.

What changes did you have in mind for the table section? The first edit
I am planning is to make the summary attribute conforming, with a note
explaining that it hasn't always worked very well, and may continue not
to. Does that sound ok with you?

- Rob