Re: ssh key (Was: Why I don't attend the weekly teleconference (Was: Input on the agenda))

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 8:00 AM, Rob Sayre<rsayre@mozilla.com> wrote:
> On 6/23/09 10:23 PM, Michael(tm) Smith wrote:
>>
>> Our public CVS server uses SSH for authentication, so if you send
>> me an SSH2 public key, I can get you set up with write access to
>> the document repository for the group
>
> Here is my public key:
>
> http://people.mozilla.com/~sayrer/id_dsa.pub
>
> I will keep the group updated on the changes I make to the HTML5
> specification.
>
> - Rob

I know there was good natured joshing on this in the WhatWG IRC, but
did you get access to the actual HTML 5 document, or only the
repository, where you can create a duplicate for editing an
alternative?

Thx

Shelley