Re: Who is the Intended Audience of the Markup Spec Proposal?

On Jan 29, 2009, at 12:46 AM, Michael(tm) Smith wrote:

> I guess I would have to say it seemed to me we had a bit more of
> an timely need to try to get some kind of resolution about the
> "language spec" discussion than we did to get the rendering
> section or whatever else completed.

It seems to me that producing the document has not brought us any
closer to resolving that discussion, since we are officially not
supposed to be having the "language spec" discussion and at least one
of the chairs would like us to continue putting off a resolution.

I am curious - how do you see us coming to resolution on this issue?
Is the document having the benefits you expected for resolving it?

Regards,
Maciej