Re: Rendering: default style for <figure>

Simon Pieters wrote:
> But the :first-child matches in this case which is not expected:
>
>   <figure>
>    foo
>    <legend>bar</legend>
>   </figure>

I've seen a few of these mails go by, and I'm not sure why we're trying
to treat the problem as a nail that we can hit with our "existing CSS
selectors" hammer...

If the constraint we want can't be expressed in existing CSS, we should
perhaps not be expressing it in CSS, right?

For what it's worth, Gecko happens to support a -moz-first-node selector
that I think expresses what you're trying to get at here...

-Boris