Re: document.write from event handlers (was: Re: Black-box equivalence of parsing fragments directly into context node)

On Nov 27, 2008, at 18:59, Henri Sivonen wrote:

> More generally, if document.write() occurs for any reason other than
> the parser kicking off the evaluation of a script element, it would
> be simpler if document.write() returned without tokenizing.

Hmm. I didn't mean to take a stance on timeouts here. Only on cases
where the control is in the parser and document.write would be a re-
entrant call to the parser.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi